So you want to be a video game tester? You have spent summers of your childhood with the entire Street fighter and Tekken gang? Either you are unemployed or were bored to death by your current day job. You are on the right path my friend. Video game testing is probably the easiest thing to do for a living, for extra cash or just for the fun of it.
Here is a quick factsheet on probably the easiest thing to do for a living:
- Big companies actually hire common people to test and review their video games for glitches. They want your feedbacks oh-so-badly to come up with perfect video games that will score them paychecks amounting to millions!
- Video game testing is actually part of the entire game development process. Game develops tend to get blinded with what they do so they need external feedbacks.
- A video game tester can earn $300 per month or $500 weekly depends on the quantity and quality of their output
- And the only thing they have to do is register at gamingjobsonline.com and get projects such as answering surveys, viewing video game trailers, joining forums and the like.
Apart from these, there are many opportunities waiting for at gamingjobsonline.com. Not only you get to work at home at comfort of your pajamas and mom’s cooking, you also get to earn without sweating that much. The advent of high technology has truly expanded not only creative processes but also has given alternative work opportunities. This is what video game testing job is about! So, sign up now at be a member at gamingJobsOnline.com!
“Do what you love and love what you do” Thus said a popular cliché.
But in real life, what we do for a living is always far from what we love to do. What we love to do is called “hobbies” and we are all left to love what we are doing no matter how much we hate it. Nowadays, it is hard to believe if we got to do something we love and be paid for it – this is what video game tester is all about. Now, who does not like that? From the mind boggling to racing to bomb explosives – everybody loves to play video games. All you have to do is sit and play the game.
There are many companies who are hiring video game testers. They want to know exactly what their potential market would say or think on their new endeavors. Video game testing job is for anyone who would to do something fun and easy for a living. For those who have a day job, they can still do this to earn extra cash and ass some fun in their daily jobs.
So what does a video game tester do? Well, it is pretty self explanatory. You are paid to test video games to experience it firsthand. You will be looking out for glitches, review the interface, think about the colors and game settings and describe the entire experience. Questionnaires or survey forms are usually given to the game tester to fill it up.
The pay ranges from $300 – $500 and surely, you will not end up a millionaire here. But then again, where can you earn money this easy? Do not hesitate and grab this opportunity now at GamingJobsOnline.com!
Most people, particularly young adults react differently whenever I tell them how video game testing job has made me earn as much money as I enjoy playing video games. Some react by raising both eyebrows, an expression of disbelief and enthusiasm; while others raise only one brow with an air of skepticism on their faces.
Well, to consider my statement, I believe it applies to any kind of job. I mean, any job can keep you earning money as long as you enjoy doing it. Perhaps some people simply never expected that there is such a job as video game testing where a person has to do is but play video games and check for bugs and errors! Aside from that, many people can’t believe that a game tester can earn as much as any other jobs can offer!
But is it really easy to make money from video game testing jobs?
As I have said earlier, testing games is very much like any other jobs, so the answer would not be as simple as ‘yes’ or ‘no’– It depends on you and your employer. Your skills and dedication to your job as well as the company whom you are rendering your services will determine the answer.
So, if you wish to work as a video game tester, GamingJobsOnline.com is the sure way to go. Its large database of job opportunities can surely provide you a job suitable to your skill level. To become a member visit http://gamingjobsonline.com for more details.
As far as video game tester jobs are concerned, it is the most phenomenal and enviable online job most people want. Not only because of fun and the kind of lifestyle it gives but you can earn as much as $10,000 in a snap!
However, video game testers should be careful. The race to be on top and to grab an opportunity in this field can be hard. No matter what you do, you have to be highly competitive, aggressive and “in control” when it comes in gaming arena. You might consider taking a closer look for the component to become hire-able and bankable and to be on top in this wonderful field of gaming industry.
Giving your application to the video game companies with an essay is another helpful tool in support to your resume. This gives you the opportunity to show you are comprehensive in grammar which is one of the requirements in this job and it will demonstrate and give the employers the idea on how passionate you are in gaming. Resume specific to this job will help you to be on the top of many video game tester applicants.
Lastly, do not forget to tell them how you look forward to be interviewed and sincerely thank them. In this way it is never too far to show that you got what it takes for the video game tester jobs. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and send your resume to the GamingJobsOnline.com.
A video game tester is self-explanatory. They are common people that are hired and paid by top game manufacturers.
So what is in store for gaming geeks that works at home? Here is a sneak peek:
- A video game tester is not bothered by the sound of the alarm in the morning. He will wake up anytime he wishes too. He is his own boss and he has no annoying co-workers. He can eat breakfast (or lunch) then log-in at gamingjobsonline.com and look at the projects he would like to work on.
- His work involves testing and reviewing the hottest games that will hit the stores no sooner or later. He will test for glitches and assess the overall “feel” of the game. He has to check the settings if the game is working properly.
- Aside from that, he can also answer surveys and online questionnaires about video games. He will also log-in at the website forum and join other game testers and join the discussions. Watching video game ads or trailers is also part of the job.
- The video game tester can work either part-time or full-time and his work can finish before or after dinner.
- After seven days, he can receive his pay check that will range from $300 to $500. If he works fulltime and have overtime, his paycheck can reach up to $1000 dollars! However, the amount he will recieve will depened on the total number of his outputs and the time he spent to finish them.
Is your daily routine far from this? Do you wish you can have this job too? Or do you want something exciting and interesting to do everyday? Register now at GamingJobsOnline.com and enjoy working at home!