The WorkforceLogic is looking for a temporary staff to fill the video game tester position for twelve (12) months. The following are the qualifications and job description the company looks for.
- Must be hard working and self-motivated person with strong organizational skills.
- Good in oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in MS Office applications particularly in Excel, Project and Word.
- Knowledgeable and experience in bug database software
- Must be able to work as a team.
- Can identify bugs in the title.
- Can work under the Product Development and Quality Assurance leader.
- Can work in different projects and teams until the quality testing completion.
- Can develop, create test cases.
- Can write detailed reports on the discrepancies found.
- Knowledgeable in the concepts on how the title works and each code for operation and the bug processing.
- Can provide feedback reports from the third parties on the quality of the game project being tested and developed.
- Can analyze, suggest test cases for the functionality of the game.
If you believe that you meet and qualify to the above requirements of the Workforce Logic, apply now as a video game tester. This is your chance to start a career in the most in demand jobs today in the entertainment world of gaming industry. It could be the beginning that will work to the ladder of your success in career.
Turn your passion of playing video games in to your earning potential. The opportunity to be entertained and earn at the same time should never miss! Start now and become a member of GamingJobsOnline.