The game testing season is about to begin and many video game testers wanted at this time of the year. The CompuCom Applications Services is now preparing and hiring to fill the much needed game testers on this busiest season. The company is in need of interested candidates in all genres – from beginners to well experienced video game testers.
Game Tester Job Requirements
- Must be passionate and enthusiastic about games.
- Must have the strong interest in the games and gaming industry.
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills.
- Must be independent and very attentive to details.
- Must be knowledgeable in MS Windows and MS Office applications.
- Must be able to work with the other members in the team
- Must be available and flexible on time shift schedules.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- At least High School graduate or GED (General Education Diploma).
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting and problem shooting.
- Available to work overtime at short notice.
- Must live within the Kirkland or Redmond, Washington or nearby.
- Must be able to work at the office located in Redmond, Washington.
The CompuCom Applications job requirements for the video game tester positions are simple. However, if you have the more than what they are looking for, such as the Computer Science degree or other related, experienced in software testing, coding and scripting skills or some experience, you will have the great chance to have the job. Send your resume now and start working as one of the game testers in the very entertaining world of gaming industry by becoming a member of GamingJobOnline.